Sonntag, 24. März 2013

♫ Songtitle by Alesana

alesana(acoustic) apology

sweat drips in my eyes...screams of lust we cry
tonight you are everything
youre everything to me no more as I wake from this perfect dream
I can not stay and live this lie for I now must think only of myself
and to think that you will not be scared or surprised I severed all these ties
this is the end...
Ill lose myself in anguish for tonight, help me get over you
I feel so numb to see this bitter end it has come to this one last kiss
broken pieces will not mend to save our past
save our past now
Ill lose myself in anguish for tonight, help me get over you
one last false apology, help me get over you
in my mind blood drips from your eyes
a beautiful last goodbye
___________________________________________

Es tut mir leid.
Es tut mir leid, was ich tat.
Es tut mir leid, was geschah.
Aber ich kann es nicht rückgängig machen.
Kann es nicht wieder heile machen.
Ich habe es gänzlich zerstört.
Habe das, was du so sehr liebtest vernichtet.
Die Illusion, die einst war ist gestorben.
In deinen Armen, trauerst du um das, was war.
Vegangenheit und Gegenwart verschmelzen zu einem Ganzen.
Bis zum völligem Nichts.
Das Nichts.
Es liegt in der Zukunft.
Weit entfernt
Weit entfernt von der Wirklichkeit.
Vom Sein.
Vom Leben.
Hinaus über das Licht.
Weit entfernt von der Dunkelheit im Schatten.
Kein Licht, kein Schatten.
Dort ist nichts mehr.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen